Air Conditioner Installation in Charleston, SC
Are you looking to replace your old, broken-down air conditioner or to install a new air conditioner for better cooling and energy efficiency in your home?
At Southern Air Solutions, our HVAC contractors have served the Charleston area for over 50 years. When it comes time to replace your air conditioner or heat pump or to upgrade to a new system, we will recommend replacement options based on your unique needs and perform the installation with the utmost care and attention to your home.
Is it time to replace your air conditioner? Schedule AC installation services in the Charleston area today when you call 843-559-0999 or contact us online!
When to Consider AC Replacement in Charleston
Would you save more money to request AC repair services, or to schedule a full system replacement? The answer often lies in understanding the current condition of your HVAC system. In some cases, such as after remodeling your home for a room addition, installing a new air conditioner is obvious. In other cases, you may benefit first from having your air conditioner inspected.
Here are some common signs you may need to schedule an AC replacement:
- Your air conditioner is 10 – 15 years old or older
- Your home feels humid indoors or does not cool down effectively
- You have noticed unusual spikes in your monthly energy bill
- You require frequent or repeated AC repairs
- Your air conditioner has withstood significant neglect or damage
If you aren’t satisfied with your air conditioning system, a new AC installation may be right for you. Because modern models are built with energy-efficiency and longevity in mind, a new air conditioner can help you save money and enjoy better cooling in your home for the long-term.
Schedule AC installation services in Charleston today. Call 843-559-0999 or contact us online!
Benefits of AC Installation Services
We understand wanting to get the most out of your HVAC equipment before scheduling replacement services. However, there comes a time where upkeeping your old or damaged air conditioner may be less cost-effective and dependable than investing in a new system.
Below are some of the top reasons why a new AC installation may be right for you:
- Improved Energy Efficiency – Newer air conditioning units are more energy-efficient than their older counterparts. As you use your new air conditioner, you may see a significant reduction in your monthly energy bills.
- Higher System Reliability – Although you can call us for emergency AC repair services, you may feel better not having to schedule emergency repairs in the first place! AC installation services can help you reap the benefits of better system reliability and durability over time.
- Improved Indoor Air Quality & Comfort – Newer air conditioners may have a stronger cooling capacity to keep your home cool and comfortable. Because the system is newer, it may also improve the ventilation in your home as compared to older models!
If you are still wondering whether or not you should schedule AC installation services, please give us a call today at 843-559-0999 or contact us online to schedule a consultation!
Air Conditioner Installation Services in Charleston
Based in Johns Island, South Carolina, Southern Air Solutions provides quality air conditioning installation services throughout the Charleston area.
If you need to replace your old air conditioner, we’ll perform a thorough assessment to ensure that the new model is a good size, fit, and model to meet your specific cooling needs.
Schedule AC Installation services in Charleston today! Call 843-559-0999 or contact us online!